Saturday, March 15, 2008

this monkey's gone to heaven

New job has a new website design: www.terracottatech.com. I am really liking the new job alot, it shows you can work and have fun with cool and interesting people. I really like hearing the tech side people present the product, it makes me understand it better and appreciate the level of quality that goes into the software.

In other news, my health is stabilizing, as Jen pointed out, I am doing well even though I have had a change in sleep patterns this week, not really tired much at all. I did sleep in today though...

Tonight at the Make-out Room Amy Tan and a bunch of other poeple will be reading, so I am looking forward to that. I just updated Linkedin to show my work on writing and art, so that is another way to market oneself.

Got my road bike. Very nice to ride after the cool but heavy cruiser/folding bike. Easier to carry too.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
super-knowledgeable good writer, thinker, maker. likes working with people on doable, successful projects.