Tuesday, March 04, 2008

ch-ch-changes


Much stuff happening lately:

  • Resigned from my job at Extentech today and accepted an offer from Terracotta. I learned a lot at Extentech, it toughened me up, and I am very excited to be at a growing startup.
  • I went snowboarding last weekend for the first time in 3 years. I did quite well and was very sore from just boarding and a few falls.
  • I am watching Speed Racer, the first episodes, and just confirmed that Trixie is indeed his gifrlfriend. As I thought. I like Trixie.
  • Last week, after an endoscopy and colonoscopy, I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which is basically an allergy to wheat or gluten. With a gluten free diet, healthy eating, and supplements I should be back to normal in about six months. It's a challenge avoiding gluten though.
  • Somehow, possibly from the new diet, stress, or sports I have managed to lose about 7 lbs in the last week or so.
  • Work on my newest novel, Regret, continues, while I continue to look for an agent for Daydream Nation. I think Regret may easily be the best thing I have ever written. Although I have written a few good poems.
  • Just got some more contributions for the aidsmarathon. email me at keatts@gmail.com if you would like to contribute.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
super-knowledgeable good writer, thinker, maker. likes working with people on doable, successful projects.