Thursday, January 20, 2005

new idea for novel/blogs

well, here is my new idea. I want to start working on my novel again, and in order to do that I may have to cut back or stop writing in my livejournal blog. I dunno. So I decided to combine the two and also to post my novel progress in blogger and my experimental writing tribe. Three forums, opportunity for readers and feedback. Of course I will also put it in word. I want to write something tonight, but soon I will post a synopsis of the first 500 pp or so of this rough draft (who knows maybe I am starting another novel, I never know).

But first I will hotsynch my clie, before I forget.

so tonight I went to Dark Sparkle which is a block from my apt, Church and Market. Premier San Francisco Goth club. 80's, mostly, and 70's music. Nothing new. Lots of "costumes", corsets, leather, wonderful. Went by myself. Which is good. It works, for movies, restaurants, coffee shops, museums, and goth dance clubs. Rad. I danced. It was fun. It was beautiful. There were beautiful women and cute guys. Lovely. Some 80s throwback styles and shit I did not dig, but that is their deal. I guess the goth stuff is going back a ways too, maybe, but I was not part of that scene then so I wouldn't know.

A long, manic day. Physically, very active.

Keep in mind this is an uber rough draft. Am I insane for doing this? No one would dispute that. Things are not always as they appear. Is that a theme or what?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
super-knowledgeable good writer, thinker, maker. likes working with people on doable, successful projects.