Tuesday, May 27, 2008

moving sometime...

Every time i think of you
I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue - new order

Well it looks like I can move. Thanks to the parents in their usual random but timely generosity I have a little extra cash to move in San Francisco, which if you know anything about SF, or NY or such big cities, it can cost a lot of money to move into a decent place. So the search will begin soon...no rush but I do want to get started.

Other options like buying a scooter just aren't good because my landlady may end up selling her house, leaving my screwed blued and tattooed (as my dad would say). The last part is ok, but maybe not in the way I would like...

I will be looking at studios, 1bdr, shared spaces, live/work art spaces, and the like. Mostly in SF but possibly in the East bay if a cool art studio live/work situation pops up.

Like with burner types who are more into art and working than partying. That soft of thing. Big kids like me with goals.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
super-knowledgeable good writer, thinker, maker. likes working with people on doable, successful projects.