Saturday, June 30, 2007

publishing with the scribefire add-on

right now I am looking at my last post on clipmarks, a firefox add-on I just tried, while typing my new post in scribefire। add-on o rama!

this is an easy feature to use that may be helpful if I remember it is down there...the blog this function was nice but I lost it somehow and couldn't find it, I think। Maybe google took it away for some reason। anyway, I wanted to say that clipmarks seems to have a lot of functionality and I am very interested to see what I can do with it, especially at work, being more efficient to add stuff to our knowledgebase.

well I had to do some editing, and somehow blogger wants me to write in hindi, but overall a successful post I guess. with all it's complexity, the clipmarks result was easier.


Technorati Tags:

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
super-knowledgeable good writer, thinker, maker. likes working with people on doable, successful projects.