Thursday, June 14, 2007

blog title change, the way of the warrior, and work

There is more but those three things are a good start. Life is Challenging! but things are moving along. I changed the title of my blog from Language is Virus because Liquid made more sense, language can be slippery and powerful and vaporous, although that is technically not a liquid, vapor can still be mostly h2o which is what I am thinking, or mercury, another cool liquid.

Read part of the Rock Warrior book, which is very cool and helpful for life, climbing, sales, etc. Based a lot on the teaching of Carlos Castenada, like the Dan Millman book Way of the Peaceful Warrior which I read about 20 years ago and am reading again. It ties in nicely with Landmark and builds on that.

Selling and marketing software in a startup environment is challenging but things are coming together. My interest in technology has come full circle, in a way, so now instead of just reading about technology such as web 2.0 I am now part of all that in a big way. Aright! I don't feel limited by terms like web 2.0, that is just a starting point for other inquiries. The link above is to a faq article on the main product that I am selling and introducing to North America and Europe.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
super-knowledgeable good writer, thinker, maker. likes working with people on doable, successful projects.