Wednesday, January 10, 2007

14 or 49


DSC00644
Originally uploaded by ck23.

I could be working right now...but I am blogging instead. Or trying to. Blogger changed or something. This photo is on a rainy night on a muni bus, on mission st., somewhere in the mission, where I live. Since my move I have been taking muni more, it is closer than bart.

I've seen some good and great films lately. Blood Diamond was great. Pursuit of Happyness was good. The Departed was a while ago but I mention it because Decaprio was great in that and in Blood Diamond. BD was bit overly political but still good.

Have not been to a club or live show in a few days or a week or two. I've been reading Stephen Elliot, Life Without Consequence his first novel, and My Girlfriend Comes Into the City and Beats Me Up, his new book of semi-auto prose. Amazing stuff.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
super-knowledgeable good writer, thinker, maker. likes working with people on doable, successful projects.