Friday, August 04, 2006

novels and such

After reading Seth Godin's blog linked above I am probably going to put my novel Blue, my 1st novel, up for free pdf download soon. That will be good. Was thinking about keywords: it's about drugs, insanity, and linguistics. The new novel, which I am thinking of calling "beautiful noise" is about sex, art, and language. and the environment. and music. and technology. mainly nanotechnology. this brings up comparisons to the diamond age, although mine is more about the next ice age. if kafka wrote science fiction, or paul bowles did. grim. with lots of high fidelity sex and dating neuroses.

apparently "beautiful noise" is a neil diamond song. interesting.

stay tuned.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
super-knowledgeable good writer, thinker, maker. likes working with people on doable, successful projects.