Thursday, August 03, 2006

General update, music, Erase Errata


Bought some paint, canvas last Saturday, cleaned and organized my studio space a bit, enough to work in it. May be able to get a real studio sometime this year, either live/work or standalone. Close to finishing my novel, I think, and thinking of changing the title from Daydream Nation to Beautiful Noise. We'll see. Saw three bands last night that were all excellent, at Club Six for the Guardian Best of Bay Party. It was quite a shindig. I saw Extra Action Marching Band, Numbers, and Erase Errata, who I actually went to see. But for $10 what a deal.

The link is to some cool older pictures of EE. Check out more things about them esp. their music and live shows. Amazing bass!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
super-knowledgeable good writer, thinker, maker. likes working with people on doable, successful projects.