Monday, December 22, 2008

updating my website

Web design itself is pretty difficult and hard to do well, so when I finally decided to update my website in style and content I chose to try Drupal again. It's kindof overkill maybe for a small site but it beats the headaches of trying to format using html or dreamweaver. It allows me to create content and keep things simple. I have a lot of respect for web designers and I know they know that few appreciate how tough their job is. This could help me if I end up managing web projects.

So check out my newly evolving website at www.charleskeatts.com and let me know what you think, how you think it could be better, and what works and doesn't work. Thanks!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
super-knowledgeable good writer, thinker, maker. likes working with people on doable, successful projects.