Thursday, October 09, 2008

Open Studios in the Mission


This will be my first Open Studios, at my new studio in Art Explosions at 17th and Potrero. The hours are listed here: http://www.theartexplosion.com/Events/Events.php

I will have new work and some older work for discounted prices. I look forward to seeing people there friends and many new people.

What else is new? Although my territory at Terracotta has changed, I am still working with people in Western Europe, the US, and Asia, mainly China, Korea and Japan. In the US I am focused on the Midwest i.e. Illinois, Arkansas, Wisconsin, Texas, etc.

It's a great opportunity and lots of cold-calling. Trying to learn as much as I can from my team and from Sandler and other resources. I am pretty much in awe of the developer talent here and am always interested in what is going to happen next with this technology.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
super-knowledgeable good writer, thinker, maker. likes working with people on doable, successful projects.