Friday, April 11, 2008

climbing, running, and working

Listening to Spiritualized, live at Albert Hall, on great headphones at work. Saw Ani Difranco earlier this week at the Fillmore, a great guitarist and band, song writer and musician, very moving. It was like watching Miles Davis, in terms of musicianship, and his band before he died. Amazing.

Lots of climbing in the gym and talking to people about trips. Climbed four days in a row last week which seems to have paid off, felt stronger for sure last night. Heading down to Castle Rock sunday. Ran 11 miles with Aidsmarathon crew on Saturday and did my three short runs this week for the first time! Legs feel stronger.

Link to my Aidsmarathon site to donate.


Work at Terracotta has been very busy so I have not been as available for friends. I hope that changes soon, until then, hang in there.

I changed the title of my blog a bit to reflect the germs and ghosts we, or I, at least, live with. Boo.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
super-knowledgeable good writer, thinker, maker. likes working with people on doable, successful projects.