Tuesday, November 27, 2007

tuesday early evening

sitting here at work, not working obviously. listening to nils petter molvaer, on last.fm, eating a kitkat, drinking diet coke, the usual. had to work today, there were people here...

looking forward to show friday, a little nervous. being nervous is funny though...why be nervous? it's silly.

went to death guild last night, feeling ok but a little tired and wired. always good. will I go climbing tonight? I could just read from my darkside astrology book:

Scorpio with Moon in Aquarius (me): dark, powerful, brooding, obsessive, cruel, harsh, and alien...good evening, Lord Vader...

it's nice to know I have explored my dark side enough, I think, to know when it is coming out and *control* it (control is a key word for scorpios...we want it...and the total kind).

Well it's after 5, time to work on my new ING account...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
super-knowledgeable good writer, thinker, maker. likes working with people on doable, successful projects.